Air Duct Cleaning
Your duct system functions as the respiratory system of your home. When it becomes contaminated and congested, it should be cleaned so it can ‘breath’ normally and efficiently.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it may be time to have your air duct system professionally cleaned.
- Does anyone in the house have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Does Anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion or other sinus problems at night or in the morning?
- Is here a smoker in the house?
- Do you have dogs, cats, or other pets?
- Do you notice a ‘musty’ or ‘stale’ odors when the furnace or air conditioner runs?
- Do you notice dust on your furniture shortly after cleaning?
- Does it seem like there is not enough air flow coming from your vents?
Our HEPA AIRE Duct Cleaning System Performs State-Of-The-Art Source Removal Duct Cleaning.
The HEPA-AIRE method used by our company assures you that your ducts are being cleaned with the most advanced source removal equipment available. This high tech, state-of-the-art system is used by leading professional duct cleaners throughout North America, and is widely recognized as the most significant break through in duct cleaning equipment technology in the past 30 years.
The key componets of this system are the patented HEPA-AIRE portable power vacuum and the AIRE-SWEEP compressor. This system enables our technicians to reach and thoroughly clean your entire duct system with minimal noise and disruption.
First, the HEPA-AIRE power vacuum is connected to the duct system near the furnace. Next, 1 inch access holes are drilled into the air ducts. Long lengths of air hose with special 360 degrees high velocity nozzles are connected to the compressor and ‘snaked’ through the entire duct system, dislodging debris that has accumulated on inner duct surfaces. The HEPA-AIRE unit creates a powerful vacuum, pulling dislodged contaminants into its filtration system. This filtration system is so efficient that it captures contaminants 1/300th the diameter of a human hair and returns filtered ‘hospital grade’ air to your home. And, it’s so quiet you’ll hardly know it’s running. Once your duct system has been cleaning, we reseal all access holes and your ducts are returned to ‘like new’ condition.